Parkplatz-gesucht is an awarded startup from the German travel industry and got into the Accelerator Program “Wayra” from Telefonicá in Munich. We are about to become THE one-way solution when it comes to parking by combining an innovative P2P Parking-sharing concept with a mobile parking guidance system, which indicates the availability of parking space in car parks in the real time.
Internship / working student
Start: Nov/Dec, 6-9 months +
Wayra Academy, Munich
What do your tasks and responsibilities look like?
- Conceptualization of online- and offline-marketing strategy
- Implementation of concrete online- and offline-marketing actions and tracking of results
- Support with SEO, SEA, app and affiliate marketing, social media, etc.
- PR and Branding
What are we looking for?
- You are a team player, absolutely reliable, communicative and creative
- You are used to work independently and are well-organized
- You have innovative ideas and would like to implement them in a start-up environment
- You are highly motivated to participate in our success story
- You ideally have working experience with online-marketing and branding
What can we offer?
- Working at the Wayra Academy in the center of Munich
- Subject-specific training and coaching by successful mentors on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies in the Startup: Your opinion and ideas are very important to us!
- A young and highly motivated team
- Networking as part of the rising Munich startup scene
- Direct contact with international entrepreneurs, coaches, investors and business partners
- Competent contact persons on site, who will take time for your questions
Interested? You still have any questions? Then get directly in contact with us and send us your CV and
if possible a working sample. We are looking forward to getting to know you.