We are looking for passionate Mobile Developers that are eager to work in a non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded.
If you consider yourself a person that knows what she wants form a career but you did not find the right place to do it, or were to put your ideas into practice, or you just want to start something new and fresh, we would like to get in touch with you and answer you all your questions about the amazing things we are creating.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field,
- Strong written and verbal communication in English,
- Min 2 years of experience in desktop or mobile applications using: .Net, Asp.Net MVC, C#, OOP,
- Previous experience with Xamarin or WPF is a plus.
- Development of applications and improvement of existing ones,
- Involved in the development of the company,
- Maintain and continue to create a friendly working environment,
- Intrinsic motivation and focus on professional development.
Some of the things we offer:
- Fun and relaxed working environment, flexible program, life-work balance.
- A young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performance fair rewarded. – Indoor fitness room, gaming room, out-door ping pong table, etc. – Motivating salary and performance recognition.
Please submit your Cv at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suited candidates will be contacted.