JOB TITLE: Global Operations Executive
LOCATION: Romania – 12 Hour Night Shift
MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that demonstrating behaviour consistent with our brand values is integral to the success of a business. Our values are displayed through embracing new experiences, collaborating with like-minded people, recognising and respecting individuality, sharing expertise, and demonstrating responsibility.
The purpose of this position is to assist and complete various tasks within the operations team. This includes all ticketing requirements for our passengers, ticket refunds on all types of tickets plus all ancillary products. The Loading of all airline contracts in a timely fashion, answering any air and land queries either by phone or email. Carry out quality checking of our customer’s bookings. Centrally fulfil our customer’s bookings and documentation and the accurate reporting of all sales, refunds and exchanges to our accounts department. This role also involves providing support and assistance to different branches around the world.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Issue and Reissue all passenger tickets for either all types ensuring issued within given airline deadlines
- Issue any Miscellaneous documents for hotel or airline payments
- Actively assist in any automation developments across all processes
- Load airline contracts into our internal selling platform to ensure speed to market
- Ensure any air and land loading is completed in a timely fashion
- Ensure that accuracy is paramount on all processes that operations carry out.
- To complete refund transactions on all required airline documents, insurance products and land products according to agreed timeframes
- To support and assist on all refunds and airline ticket related queries/problems from our branches
- Complete all passenger payment refunds back to original method of payment using in-house systems
- To liaise with all airlines regarding any queries including refunds, clarification on airline contracts rules within given Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure quality checking is carried out on various aspects on the booking cycle within the agreed SLA
- Answer any air or land queries that come into the team either via email or phone are responded within agreed SLA
- Ensure that any land product is booked and confirmed in our in house system, this will be either email or phone to external suppliers.
- Answer all email queries from our Travel Experts around the world for Air and Land queries.
- Ensure that all bookings are fulfilled centrally and accurately
- To assist in the reconciliation of our monthly BSP billings looking at any overpayments and areas of discrepancies to ensure that all payments balance against our in-house legacy system
- Ensure all airline contracts are registered utilising the automated airline contact logger
- To review all airline billings and dispute if necessary within given industry SLA’s
- Responsible for the running of all relevant reports and for distribution to key members of the business
Details: Global Operations Executives