Who are we?
Axience is a KPO/Research and Consulting business and has been established with a credo of delivering “Integrated Bespoke Solutions” to our clients. We provide high quality boutique style financial and business research services to our clients. In a very short period of time we have built reputed client list which includes reputed investment banks, asset management firms, consultancies and large corporates.
We are currently looking to hire candidates who recently graduated in 2014 from Bachelor or Masters for the role of Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will work with all the departments within the company, especially with the managers in order to assure the optimal running of the operational and administrative activities of the company.
Academic and professional background:
Graduate/ post-graduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Public Relations
Other faculties are accepted as well subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
Typical work activities
The Executive Assistant will be the point of with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Tasks are likely to include:
- General management of the office and partial HR responsibilities
- Maintaining the confidentiality and reporting to the manager, accountant and HR departments
- Assuring the coordination and communication between the manager and the other employees
- Supporting the recruitment process from the databases, updating the databases, scheduling the meetings with the candidates, scheduling the interviews
- Ensuring that the employees are complying with the firms policies
- Responsible for accounts, credit cards, bank accounts and budgets
- Keeps track of internal/external documents and ensures their integrity and preservation
- Keeps track of the expenses and makes sure that all the invoices are paid and filed appropriately Responsible for book-keeping and internal financial trackers
- Mantains relationship with company’s bankers and assures the delivery of all the necessary documents
- Ensuresthat all the internal administrative tasks are acomplished
- İs in charge of mantaining a good relation with the external partners
- Schedules meetings, books hotel rooms, plane tickets and makes required payments
- Keeps track of the office supplies and maintains thierstoc as required
- Daily accessing, coordinating and updating the databases
- Preparing reports regarding the activities in the office
- Other administrative and secretarial duties
For roles at Axience, we believe that highly developed personal attributes such as smartness, sense of excellence, curiosity, and hardworking attitude, analytical and problem solving skills are as important as degrees and education. Some requirements for roles in question are:
- Exceptional verbal and written skills in English
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Ability to cope with stress and work on tight deadline driven projects/tasks
- Must be presentable, polite and tactful with requisite aptitude to handle complicated issues through exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have strong knowledge of E-mail, Internet use, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Word – however more important is general quickness and efficiency
- Quick learner and general aptitudes
- Ability to work with numbers
- Ability to identify accurate and available information
- Pleasant personality
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive personality, determination and perseverance
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to analyze and communicate
- Ability to prioritize and organize activities
- Ability to share relevant information
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Consistent academic excellence (top 10% in class)
We are primarily interested in candidates who recently graduated in 2014 from Bachelor or Masters.
Axience is one of the very few (if not the only) place in Romania where the roles offered directly corresponds to studies and degrees as opposed to opportunities in general BPO sectors
We are a small and vibrant firm and opportunities come fast and all of a sudden for right ones
Romania delivery center is highly integral to Axience business and we are committed to grow it successfully
Stability and growth
Challenging work environment as opposed to monotonous work
Know our company : www.axience.com
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com
Subject: PA Employment Opportunity at Axience *
* Please mention the exact subject in email
Only selected candidates will be called in for the interview.
If you are interested in this job please send a 5-10 minute video presentation of yourself or any topic chosen by you.