Who are we?
Axience is a Research and Consulting company, established with a credo of delivering “Integrated Bespoke Solutions” to our clients. We provide high quality boutique style financial and business research services. Axience has been serving clients across the world since 2007 and differentiates from its competitors based on the high quality and complexity of data, research and analytics assignments/engagements. We have built a reputed client list including large investment banks, asset management firms, private equity companies, management consultancies and reputable Fortune 500 corporates.
Know more about us at axience.com.
Role 1 – Trainee Data Analyst
We are currently looking to hire candidates who have recently graduated from Bachelors and Masters Programs.
Axience is committed to train fresh graduates and help them realize their potential. In addition to structured training, we believe that on the job training, constant guidance/mentoring and feedback are essential to develop fresh graduates. Keeping this in mind an Axience hire normally gets exposed to multiple areas and responsibilities which offer an exciting opportunity and platform for future growth.
The fresh graduate hires at Axience will participate in various areas including (but not limited to):
- Presales and Business Development
- Assist the management team in conducting company research ahead of a sales call or business meeting with prospective clients
- Communicate with C-level executives of client teams in sharing Axience capabilities and scheduling meetings
- Maintain client database and prepare/deliver action points post each call/meeting
- Research Support
- Supporting Financial Research teams on various projects ranging from financial modeling (sell-side and buy-side) and equity research reports to pitch books, company profiles, comps and precedents to business valuations.
- Supporting the Business Research vertical on projects which includes company profiles and analysis, industry newsletters, competitive benchmarking and market intelligence to industry analysis and market entry strategy studies.
- Collection and analysis of data for business, market and investment research projects
- Conducting primary market research among key executives globally
All fresh graduates will be exposed to pre-sales/business development and either/both business or/and financial research areas through dynamic or planned rotational scheme. A trainee data analyst is expected to become an analyst in 8 months’ time and progresses through defined career path of Analyst -> Sr. Analyst -> Assistant Manager -> Manager -> Director -> Partner. These levels are globally defined levels at Axience and may or may not directly relate to local terminologies.
Know our company : www.axience.com
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com
Subject: PA Employment Opportunity at Axience *
* Please mention the exact subject in email
Only selected candidates will be called in for the interview.